Friday, May 8, 2009

Do you feel you have grown since the beginning of the year? What are some of the things that caused this to happen? What caused it to not happen?

Yes, I feel that I have grown since the beginning of the year. I’ve felt this way ever since I came to this school. PEC is a great help with life experiences and I believe that now I know things in a more understanding way. There’s nothing in this world I can’t experience. Before this year started I didn’t really keep track of my work and had a short attention/always lost focus on my main goal. But this year is different, I’ve come a long way from being the loud kid, to being the quiet kid who has the potential to do great things. This year I’m in high school and this is the year I’m going to live up to all of those expectations. This years experience is when I found out my potential is limitless.


Thank you all……

No comments:

Post a Comment